VIA Hyperion Pro sürücü paketi tüm VIA anakartlarını destekliyor.
Özellikle şu chipsetler için tavsiye edilir:
K7 chipsets: KT400, KT400A, KT600, KT880, KM400, KN400
K8 chipsets: K8T800, K8T800Pro, K8M800, K8M890, K8N800, K8N890, K8T890, K8T890Pro, K8T900
P4 chipsets: P4X400, P4X400A, PT800, PT880, PM800, PN800, PM880, PN880, PT880Pro, PT894, P4M800/Pro/CE, P4M900, PT890
C Series Chipsets: CN700, CN400, CLE266, CX700,CX700M, CX700M2, CN800, CN896
V Series Chipsets: VN800, VX700, VN896
VIA Hyperion Pro 5.16A | 12 MB
VIA Hyperion drivers are suitable for any VIA chipset and all Microsoft Windows 32, 64 bit Operating Systems. Please read the information about all VIA chipset driver choices, however, so that you chose the drivers that can best be recommended for your system. VIA Hyperion 4in1 drivers are suitable for any VIA chipset - but they are particularly recommended for KT4## series, P4X4## series and newer.
Hyperion Pro drivers includes the following components:
• IDE Filter driver - Enables the performance enhancing bus mastering functions on ATA-capable hard drives and ensures IDE device compatibility (also known as the ATAPI Vendor Support Driver)
• Inf driver - Identifies your VIA chipset.
• AGP - Provides service routines to your VGA driver and interfaces directly to hardware, providing fast graphical access - and in the case of 8X AGP cards on KT400 and P4X400 systems - provides a performance boost over previous drivers.
• VIA Falcon IDE device driver package is a setup package for user to install VIA IDE controllers and it is composed of MiniIDE driver and SATAIDE driver both. MiniIDE driver is in charge of PATA controller. Oppositely SATAIDE driver manages SATA controller. Moreover, VIA SATAIDE driver provided the Hot-Plug and Port Multiplier features on VIA SATA IDE controller. Any SATA device connects to VIA SATA IDE Controllers could be automatic identified and added into the computer without reboot system.
• VIA RAID Software Package is used to install the drivers and utility which are needed for using the VIA VT6410, VT6421, VT8251, VT8237/A SATA RAID controller.
The drivers will work with most recent VIA motherboards, but VIA advises that users of the following chipsets should download the update for improved performance:
* K7 chipsets: KT400, KT400A, KT600, KT880, KM400, KN400
* K8 chipsets: K8T800, K8T800Pro, K8M800, K8M890, K8N800, K8N890, K8T890, K8T890Pro, K8T900
* P4 chipsets: P4X400, P4X400A, PT800, PT880, PM800, PN800, PM880, PN880, PT880Pro, PT894, P4M800/Pro/CE, P4M900, PT890
* C Series Chipsets: CN700, CN400, CLE266, CX700,CX700M, CX700M2, CN800, CN896
* V Series Chipsets: VN800, VX700, VN896
Version 5.14A of the Hyperion Pro drivers includes the following components:
- INF V3.00A
- AGP V4.60A
- V-RAID V5.60A and RAID Tools v5.40
- VIA IDE Falcon Storage Device driver v2.20A
Homepage - [URL]http://www.via.com.tw