This blueberry cheesecake recipe combines the sweet taste of blueberries with rich cheesecake. It has a light and fluffy texture, making every bite melt in your mouth.
1/4 cup Butter, Melted
1 1/2 cup Vanilla Wafer Crumbs
1/4 cups Cold Water
1 envelope Unflavored Gelatin
16 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
1 tsp. Grated Lemon Peel
1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
7 oz (1 jar) Marshmallow Creme
2 cups Blueberries Frozen or Fresh
3 cups Frozen Whipped Topping (thawed)
1. Combine crumbs and butter, press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Chill.
2. Soften gelatin in water, stir over low heat until dissolved. Gradually add the gelatin to cream cheese, mixing at
medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Blend in lemon juice and lemon peel.
3. Add the marshmallow creme, mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
4. Puree the blueberries then fold into cream cheese mixture. Chill until firm.
- [URL="http://www.main-board.com/ingilizce-yemek-tarifleri/184713-cheesecake-recipes.html" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Cheesecake Tarifleri