Carmel Apple Cheesecake
1 (21 ounce) can apple fruit filling, divided
1 (9- or 10-inch) graham cracker crust
16 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup caramel topping
12 pecan halves plus 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Reserve 1/2 cup apple filling. Spoon remaining filling into crust.
3. Beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
5. Pour over apple filling. Bake 35 minutes or until center is set. Cool.
6. Mix reserved apple filling and caramel topping in a small saucepan. Heat about 1 minute.
7. Arrange apple slices around outside edge of cheesecake. Spoon caramel sauce onto the cheesecake and spread evenly.
8. Place with pecan halves around cheesecake edge, the sprinkle top with chopped pecans. Refrigerate at least 6 hours until firm.
- [URL="http://www.main-board.com/ingilizce-yemek-tarifleri/184713-cheesecake-recipes.html" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Cheesecake Tarifleri