[COLOR="yellow"]250 gr. butter,
a coffee-cup of sugar,
a coffee-cup of starch,
a packet packing powder,
a glass of hazel-nut,
200 gr. raspberry marmalade,
1. knead butter, the yolk, starch, sugari paking powder and flour in the softness of earlobe.
2. give the shape of roll to the whole dough.
3. cut them into 1 cm. thickness.
4. give the shape of pool to the each piece, and cover them with th white
of an egg and hazel-nut.
5. cook them into a 170°C heated oven for 45 mins. then after taking them out of the oven, putmarmalade in the pool oven, putmarmalade in the pool like places and give them to the oven for 10 mins.