* Keep in mind: the prepared meat “shish” should stay in marinade for 2 hours.
* 8 sticks for the “shish” and 1 onion
* 3 table spoons vinegar
* 2 table spoons sunflower oil
* 1 tea spoon honey
* 250 ml. broth of meat
* 4 table spoons olive oil
* 200 gr. cream freshé
* black pepper, salt
* 250 gr. spinach noodles
* 400 gr. small lamb meat chops
* 16 cherry tomatoes
* 2 red and 2 yellow peppers
Preparation Period: 35 minutes/ servings 4
1. Prepare the marinade by mixing the vinegar, honey, olive oil and add some black pepper. Cut the meat if necessary into small pieces so that you can prepare the “shishs”. Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut each into 2 pieces. Take apart their seeds. Cut some of the red and yellow peppers into big and the left into smaller cubic pieces.
2. Arrange the meat and tomatoes and pepper pieces one after the other on the sticks. Leave the so prepared shish sticks in the marinade for 2 hours.
3. Heat the sunflower oil. Chop the onion into big pieces and fry them slightly together with the small cubic-shaped pepper pieces. Add the broth and cook it at low heat for 10 minutes. When ready blend them into homogenous puree. Add some salt and black pepper to it. Keep it warm.
4. Cook the noodles in salty water according to the instructions on its package.
5. Fry the “shishs” in a pan without using any oil for 10 minutes. Serve them with the noodles and the puree.