Comlek Kebabi - Turkish Kebaps
* 1 Tbsp butter
* 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
* 4 oz string beans, sliced
* 6 shallots, peeled
* 2 carrots, peeled and diced
* 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
* 1 hot chile, seeded and chopped
* 2 oz okra, stems removed
* salt and ground black pepper
* 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill weed
* 2 lb lamb or beef, diced
* 1 eggplant, cubed
* 6 cherry tomatoes
1. Melt the butter in a heatproof casserole and add the meat.
2. Layer the prepared vegetables over the meat, season with salt and pepper, and scatter over the dill weed.
3. Add a generous 1/2 cup water to the casserole, cover, and cook over low heat for 1-1/2 hours, or until the meat is tender.