* 50g/2oz Rice
* 960/32fl.oz. Water
* 3 tbsp Plain Flour
* 420ml/14fl.oz. Yogurt
* 1 Egg
* 25g/1oz Butter
* 1 heaped tbsp freshly chopped Mint
1. Place the rice in a saucepan together with the water and salt, bring to the boil then reduce the heat to medium and cook for 20 minutes or until the rice is tender.
2. Place the flour, yogurt and egg in a small bowl and blend well.
3. Add a 3 tablespoons of the hot liquid from the soup to the yoghurt mixture and blend well.
4. Gradually add the yogurt mixture to the saucepan of soup, mixing well then raise the heat and bring to the boil stirring constantly.
5. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small saucepan, add the mint, stir a couple of times then remove from heat.
7. To serve - transfer the soup to a serving dish and slowly drizzle the mint mixture over the soup. Serve immediately.