Baharatli Tavuk - Meat - Poultry
* 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
* 1 tablespoon dry mustard
* 1 tablespoon olive oil (“pure” or extra virgin)
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* ½ cup dry white wine
* 1 tablespoon chili powder
* 1 teaspoon black pepper
* ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
* ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry. Set aside.
Mix remaining ingredients together in a medium bowl. Set aside 3 tablespoons of the mixture for basting during cooking. Add chicken to bowl; marinate for 15 minutes, or for enhanced flavor, marinate for up to 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Grill chicken breasts over medium-hot fire for approximately 3-5 minutes on each side until cooked all the way through. Baste with 3 tablespoons of reserved marinade while cooking.