Peynirli Pide - Pastries
* 1 Loaf Frozen Bread Dough
* 2 1/2 Cups Feta Cheese -- crumbled
* 3 Medium Eggs -- beaten
* 6 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter -- room Temp.
* 2/3 Cup Dill -- finely chopped
* 1 Medium Egg Yolk -- beaten
* Melted Butter
Cut dough into 8 equal pieces and roll into a tight balls. Cover with towel and let rest for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 550 degrees. Roll each ball of dough into a 6x12 inch oval. Spread 1/8th of the filling onto the dough. Fold over the dough and seal. Repeat until all of them are made. Brush with egg wash and place in oven for 6 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with a little melted butter and serve.