Soguk Domates Corbasi - Soup Recipes
* 3 cups of tomato puree, preferably fresh summer tomatoes, but canned are fine too
* 1 Tablespoon olive oil
* 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
* 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
* 1-2 teaspoons curry powder
* pinch of salt
* 1 cup yoghurt, beaten til creamy
* Garnish: minced parsley
Puree tomatoes in a blender until liquified, strain out seeds if necessary, then add oil, lemon juice, vinegar, curry powder, and salt. Blend, then pour in yoghurt and mix well. Chill for at least 2 hours.
When ready to serve, ladle into small bowls and garnish with minced parsley.