Flash Decompiler is a powerful SWF to FLA converter with functionality to decompile Flash movies, convert SWF elements into multiple formats and replace them on the go. With an ease of one click you can store sounds, images, videos, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts from any SWF file directly to your hard drive. You can export Flash Video to AVI and FLA, save sounds as WAV and MP3, images - as PNG, JPEG and BMP, texts as RTF, TXT and HTML. Flash Decompiler by Eltima lets you convert the whole SWF file or only shapes, images, sounds, morphs and texts into FLA. Projector EXE files are decompiled the same easy way as common SWF files. Flash Decompiler will give you detailed information about shapes, images, morphs etc, also tracking their placements in frames and sprites and even reflecting original names of frames, ActionScripts and sprites.
Unique SWF Replacer feature of Flash Decompiler enables replacing images, colors, gradients and lines to make changes to SWF files even without previous conversion. A built-in explorer with SWF thumbnail view makes browsing your PC for Flash movies very simple. Intellectual item-by-item preview, user-friendly controls with fully-customizable interface make Flash Decompiler a truly collaborative environment for professional work. We offer you the best support of SWF format available today.
Full features list:
- Export Flash Video into AVI and other playable formats. New!
- Convert SWF files into FLA
- Easiest and fastest one-click decompilation
- Intellectual preview of decompiled SWF elements
- Extract sounds, images, videos, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts with a single click
- Export into multiple formats
- Export shapes, images, sounds, morphs and texts into FLA
- Decompile EXE (Projector) files
- Unique SWF Replacer: edit SWF files replacing lines, images, sounds, colors, gradients and more!
- ASCII, Hex, binary memory dump
- Grouped showing mode for multiple items in decompiled class
- Selectable background color for SWFs
- Detailed tag information.