pdfFactory products offer a unique approach to PDF creation that is simpler, more effective and less expensive than that offered by other programs.
- Create PDF or print to paper: Only pdfFactory allows printing to paper or PDF without printing twice. Acrobat is not needed for printing.
- Combines multiple documents into a single PDF: Increases the convenience of document delivery by having a single PDF that contains material from different sources. Just keep printing documents to pdfFactory and they will automatically be concatenated.
- Preview: Allows quick, accurate previewing of the PDF, including up to 400% zoom, without saving the file first and without opening Acrobat.
- Font embedding: Ensures that the original fonts used in a document are displayed even if the reader of the PDF does not have the fonts installed on his or her computer.
- Page insertion and deletion: Allows unwanted material to be deleted before the PDF is created. This is especially useful when creating PDFs from long reports, email and web pages.
- Send via email: One mouse click sends PDFs through your default email program. Also copies PDF to clipboard for pasting into existing email.
- AutoSave: Saves entire contents of pdfFactory sessions automatically so you can retrieve previously compiled PDFs.
- Live URL Links: Customize links by line type, thickness and color to open Web pages and email addresses with a click of your mouse.
- Easy server deployment: Click here for information on our Server Edition.
FinePrint saves you money on paper and toner, weight in your briefcase, and time and hassle in managing your print jobs. With FinePrint working for you, annoying printing problems disappear. Below are just some examples of printing problems that FinePrint can fix. See also our Enterprise section for benefits of FinePrint in the Enterprise.
- Printing online manuals, Acrobat files (PDF), contracts, financial data or other documents costs time and money. Transporting and storing heavy, bulky documents can be a hassle.
- With FinePrint you can print 2, 4, or 8 pages on a single sheet of paper which saves time and money. Maintain readability by adjusting margins.
- Web pages often have little on them as in the second page above, but end up getting printed anyway.
- The FinePrint preview will show that an extra page exists and allow you to get rid of it before it prints!
[URL=http://dl.filekicker.com/send/dir/143869-K72I/FppPro251.exe][ Download PdfFactory Pro 2.51 ]
[URL=http://dl.filekicker.com/send/dir/143860-2RB1/fp551.exe][ Download FinePrint 5.51 ]