VideoCharge is a multifunction, easy in use software product for conversion of Video, Audio, or Image files sequences! VideoCharge was developed for people, who really need quick and qualitative conversion of Video/Audio/Image file(s) from one format to another, modifying any parameters of a specified format. VideoCharge represents a convenient mechanism for those persons who want to create licensed Video or Image file(s), when each frame/image is overlaid with a logotype (Watermark), title or text. For those, who wants to produce video file with effect of 25th frame, and also for those, who wants to create several screenshots, capturing video frames. VideoCharge is essential for those people, who needs to create Video gallery with a set of thumbnails for each video clip. You can create thumbnails in automatic mode or specify some of them, make preliminary edition, and upload thumbnails to FTP server after their generation.
VideoCharge is a converter of Video, Audio, and Image files, that is allows you to convert multimedia files from one format to another. VideoCharge supports the following formats:
- AVI (Audio Video Interleave) allows you to work with any Video codec, installed into the system, and decode DivX, XVid and other type of files.
- Mpeg (Moving Picture Experts Group) supports cording into Mpeg-1, Mpeg-2 (VCD, SVCD) and decoding into Mpeg-1, Mpeg-2. Works with DVD and makes possible previewing and decoding of .vob files separately or as a group (applying data of .ifo files).
- ASF, WMV, WMA (Advanced Streaming Format, Windows Media Video, Windows Media Audio) supports processing of Windows Media 7, 8, 9.
- Wave (WAV) - allows you to work with audio data in RIFF format. It transforms audio files into any of the installed audio codecs, for example, Mp3.
- Image files' formats: BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF, JPEG.