Adobe® After Effects® 7.0 software is loaded with improvements designed to help you create outstanding, original work. A redesigned UI and a new Graph Editor help streamline your workflow, new presets and effects enhance your creativity, and 32-bit float High Dynamic Range (HDR) color support (Professional Edition only) helps you achieve greater precision.
- Graph Editor. Create precise animations with the new Graph Editor, which offers complete visual control over keyframe editing and easy synchronization of animated properties across layers.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) color support. Match the behavior of color and light in the real world with new 32-bit HDR color support. Achieve photo-realism by compositing in 32-bit-per-channel floating-point color. (Professional edition only.)
- Faster mask rendering. Render even complex masks up to 100% faster than in previous versions of After Effects.
- 32-bit audio support. Maximize audio quality in your projects with new support for 32-bit audio. Import 32-bit audio files mixed and mastered in Adobe Audition® software. Fine-tune audio levels precisely using VU meters with peak and clip indicators on the Audio panel.
- OpenGL rendering. Use OpenGL for final rendering at high speed: OpenGL 2.0 capabilities include common blending modes, motion blur on 2D layers, anti-aliasing and track mattes, better shadows and transparencies, and more.
- Expanded file format support. Take advantage of new support for HDV, Macromedia® Flash® Video (FLV), Camera Raw, OpenEXR, AAF (Professional edition only), 10-bit YUV (v210), and 32-bit TIFF and PSD formats.
- Redesigned, unified user interface. Work within an elegantly redesigned interface featuring workspace panels that dock and group for optimal organization, eliminating overlapping windows. Save custom workspaces, control UI brightness, and more.
- Real-time, high-fidelity OpenGL support. Experience real-time performance with advanced OpenGL 2.0 capabilities including support for blending modes as well as motion blur, anti-aliasing, track mattes, high-quality shadows and transparency, and accelerated rendering of common effects. Use OpenGL for accelerated final renders.
- Adobe Bridge. Simplify the everyday tasks of asset management with Adobe Bridge, which offers powerful ways to browse and search digital assets, preview and apply presets, work with metadata, manage files, and run batch processes.
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 integration. Save 32-bit HDR and 16-bit color values in Adobe Photoshop® files. Text remains editable, and layers, common layer styles, blending modes, masks, and transparency are all preserved when Photoshop files are imported as compositions. Use Photoshop paths as masks or animation paths.
- Photoshop file creation. Create a new Photoshop file from within your After Effects project. Photoshop automatically opens a blank file using composition settings including title-safe and action-safe guides ready for editing. Changes appear in After Effects when you save.
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 integration. Preserve bins, edits, markers, keyframed effects, nested sequences, transitions, and more from Adobe Premiere® Pro 2.0 software. Drag and drop or copy and paste clips from one application to the other. (Windows® only.)
- Adobe Premiere Pro project export. Export an After Effects project as an Adobe Premiere Pro project, streamlining work that involves editing as well as motion graphics and effects. (Windows only.)
- Auto Save. Prevent mishaps from destroying hours of work. The Auto Save feature saves incremental versions automatically as you work.
- Adobe Help Center. Get answers quickly from the new Adobe Help Center, which offers powerful search features and convenient topics.
ilaç için lütfen p.m. atınız..